Lenfant Pavilion

Historic site and monument Walled town
  • 13T2000444_1_WEB.jpg
  • 13T2000444_2_WEB.jpg
  • 13T2000444_3_WEB.jpg
  • 13T2000444_4_WEB.jpg
13T2000444_1_WEB.jpg13T2000444_2_WEB.jpg13T2000444_3_WEB.jpg13T2000444_4_WEB.jpg

Presentation

The Pavilion, on the RN 96 road, has kept the name of its first owner Simon Lenfant, Treasurer General of France. It was built in 1677 to the plans of the Aix architect Pierre Devoux.
The plainness of its frontage contrasts with the lavish interior decor (ceilings, plasterwork, cupola painted in 1710 par Van Loo, horseshoe staircase).


Its gardens, designed in the 18th century, are enhanced by ponds and fountains.
Accessible for disabled
General information
  • Style :
    • Classical
Services, Tours, Activities and entertainment
  • Environments :
    • Close to a public transportation
Contact
Lenfant Pavilion
346 Route Des Alpes
13100
Aix-en-Provence
loading
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_LIBELLE_DESTINATION
Pavillon de Lenfant
346 Route Des Alpes
13100
Aix-en-Provence
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.545744
Longitude : 5.455242