The Capucins district was home to the fishermen's activity, their nets were spread out in the sun on the quays and pavements. The construction of the shelter pier in the Capucins district in 1903 prefigured the development of the port.
This small fishing and leisure port, with 83 berths, is mainly occupied by traditional boats called pointus. It occupies an area of about 0.2 hectares. The boats are moored at the quay. The harbour basin is protected by an 80-metre long rock and concrete dike. The entrance to the harbour faces east.
Opening period (s)From 01/01 to 31/12.
- Services :
- Pets welcome
Port des Capucins
244 Avenue du Président Wilson
mail / message
Phone : +33 4 42 71 40 73