Chapel of the Minimes

Historic site and monument Religious heritage Chapel
  • Chapelle des Minimes

Presentation

This chapel has been restored by the municipality.
The 32 metres long and 6 metres wide chapel, was, during the French Revolution, the headquarters of the Anti-Political Club, a popular society recognized as a subsidiary by the centre of Thubaneau Street in Marseille (1791).
The Chapel is adjoining, on the left, the synagogue open to the parking lot (Square Verdun) and, on the right, the dance academy opening onto the former courtyard of the convent.
Note the three-hundred-year-old door of beautiful craftsmanship.
Contact
Chapel of the Minimes
Place Guibert
13600
La Ciotat
Phone : +33 4 42 71 97 85
loading
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_LIBELLE_DESTINATION
Chapelle des Minimes
Place Guibert
13600
La Ciotat
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.175848
Longitude : 5.607085