In memory of the Liberation, after a deposit of wreaths at the monument to the dead of the village of Les Milles, it is at the Chapel of the Greenhouse that the inhabitants of the village will, as usual every 21 August around 18:30, gather
This original chapel was erected in 1946 following the wishes of the Abbé Bériat, for the inhabitants of the Milles had been spared by the Nazis. No internal visit possible.
Chapel of the Greenhouse
385 Chemin Du Serre
Phone : +33 4 88 71 74 60