​Sainte Cécile Chapel

Chapel
  • Chapelle Sainte Cécile

Presentation

Built in the 8th century, this chapel remains a living testimony of the Middle Ages. Built on the passage of the Roman road, the Sainte-Cécile chapel, which gives its name to the district is the oldest in Châteauneuf. The Chapel was donated by Hugues des Baux in 1088 to the Saint-Gervais de Fos Abbey.
In 1975, it was restored by the Municipality and its gardens were landscaped. It was classified as a historic monument on February 14, 1946.
General information
  • Accessible for everyone :
    • NO
Services, Tours, Activities and entertainment
  • Architectural style :
    • Romanesque

Tarifs

FaresMinMax
FareFree
Contact
​Sainte Cécile Chapel
Bd Armand Audibert
13220
Châteauneuf les Martigues
Phone : +33 4 42 76 90 16
loading
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_LIBELLE_DESTINATION
Chapelle Sainte Cécile
Bd Armand Audibert
13220
Châteauneuf les Martigues
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.390426
Longitude : 5.146185