Chapelle Sainte Cécile

Chapel
  • image_U|3T2000084_13db4cd1-14f7-4654-8652-e04b96afb0a2

Presentation

Built in the 8th century, this chapel remains a living testimony of the Middle Ages. Built on the passage of the Roman road, the chapel Sainte-Cécile, which gives its name to the district is the oldest of Châteauneuf. The Chapel is given by Hugues des Baux in 1088 at the Abbey of St. Gervais de Fos.

In 1975, it is restored by the Municipality and its gardens are landscaped. It was classified as a historical monument on February 14, 1946.
General information
  • Accessible for everyone :
    • NO
Services, Tours, Activities and entertainment
  • Architectural style :
    • Romanesque

Tarifs

FaresMinMax
FareFree
Contact
Chapelle Sainte Cécile
Bd Armand Audibert
13220
Châteauneuf les Martigues
Phone : +33 4 42 76 90 16
loading
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_LIBELLE_DESTINATION
Chapelle Sainte Cécile
Bd Armand Audibert
13220
Châteauneuf les Martigues
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 43.390426
Longitude : 5.146185
At the corner of the armand audibert com and the avenue jules ferry 200 m from the town center chateauneuf les martigues